Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Back!!

Yes, I am back! After a year of hiatus on this blog, I have brought it back to life. But probably not for long as I'm due to have my second baby any day now... dun dun!! I hope everyone out there in cyberspace has been doing well without me, lol!

Lucky for you, I'm in the middle of cutting out some titles for my latest scrapbook layout, so I will not fill this post up with a bunch of jibber jabber.. however, thought I would post my latest finished project (above) since it has been so long since I've posted any scrapbooking goodness here. It's a little 4.5 x 4.5 inch chipboard album! Wewt! And better yet, I have it for sale on ebay... so, all your movers and shakers out there should definitely check out the auction... wink wink, nudge nudge.



Alright, that is all... thanks for reading!
-Mrs. Dude

2 comments:

Jules said...

I love that you're selling your stuff on eBay, Sara... fantastic! This little album is so pretty, too. Almost makes me wish I had a little girl to use it for. Almost. Not quite. LOL

Mrs. Dude said...

lol! thanks :p