Monday, December 14, 2009

C-c-c-cold!


Outside this morning, it was -49'C with windchill

It made me think of The Day After Tomorrow where the chill is coming and causing EVERYTHING to just freeze instantaneously; and you're thinking HOLY CRAP, RUN AWAY!!!! while watching the cold come.

But, we braved the cold, as did many fellow Canadians, to run errands uptown. Really, in my opinion, once it is past -25'C outside, you really can't feel the difference between that and -40 or whatever, except that you'll die sooner, hah!

Anyway, I managed to get a scrapbook page done last night. They are wedding photos from my cousin's wedding back in April. I used papers from Basic Grey's porcelain, bittersweet, and boxer lines, Cloud 9 transparent flower stickers on the photos, DCWV rockstar chipboard letters, and some random ribbons and embellishments from my stash.



2 comments:

Jules said...

thank you for mentioning that movie.. it was exactly what I was thinking of.. and I couldn't recall the name of it!! thank God it's warmed up again now..

Mrs. Dude said...

YES! The "warmer" weather is so much better! Hopefully it'll be nice for CHRISTMAS! :D