Tuesday, December 15, 2009

GREEN

My_Art_Studio

This fabric has inspired me to plan to use this as the colour palette for my future art studio / craft room / children's homeschooling room!

Yes!!! And, I definitely need to order some of this fabric at some point to use for something in the room. It is too much fun. The colours are cool and crisp and clean and GREEN. I have lots of time to change my mind, and I probably will a billion times... but for now, I'm excited about this! Haha.

I was thinking purple for my craft room, but I'd be sharing the space with my son, so, green would be better. I love green.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I really love the pattern on that!! And green's fun.. just like you!

Mrs. Dude said...

Weee thank you :p
I love green :D


Have a marvelous Christmas in England!!!!!!!!