Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is for me; I've been feeling Anxious

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
-Matthew 6:27


"When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought joy to my soul."
- Psalm 94:19


"So then, banish anxiety from your heart
and cast off the troubles of your body,
for youth and vigor are meaningless."
-
Ecclesiastes 11:10


"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
" - 1 Peter 5:7


"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -
Matthew 6:34


"Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall."
-
Psalm 55:22

" Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?" Matthew 6:25

No comments: