Monday, January 25, 2010

Product Envy!

COVET ... COVET ... COVET

I want to purchase the whole line of "Home for the Holidays" from WebstersPages. It is so gloriously beautiful and ornate. I love looking at it on their website. SO pretty. I would love to use it for my Christmas photos.

Of course, I would like all of WebstersPages' stuff... as well as anything Basic Grey and Sassafras Lass. You know what else!? Basic Grey does fabrics, too, and now that I'm into quilting... it is making me crazy. Oh, to have lots of disposable income so I could hoard all these pretty things... lol! Oh, and October Afternoon... I love October Afternoon!

I need to stop looking at all these fabulous goodies, because I'm doing just fine without them.. but then I see them and I waaaaaaant them! LOL! Every one of Basic Grey's newest lines are just fabulous! Kioshi, Green at Heart, Capella, Max & Whiskers... I could put each to use! Love them!! And I love pretty much every line they've come out with before these ones too, lol!! I wish I had lots of papers and embellies from Nook & Pantry, Indian Summer, Wisteria, Eskimo Kisses, Bittersweet, Urban Prarie, Lemonade, Porcelian, and so many others!!!

I really want NERDY BIRD, a new line from Sassafras! It is SO cute! I still don't own any items from their MONSTROSITY line!!! Which is a total failure on my behalf, as I really really do want that line and could totally use it for some great pages of my three year old son who loves to draw pictures of monsters and pretend that he's a monster. I don't think sassafras could come out with a line that I didn't love, though!

Below are some pictures of their NERDY BIRD line so that you all know what to buy me... j/k ...lol!!! I love the cute critters and the happy sun and the wonderful colours! Oh, those happy, girly rainbowy colours... they make me think of spring and summer, easter, and birthday parties, cute girls, pretty flowers, happy days, rainbows, cookies and candies and cakes, arts and crafts, happy music, rainbow lollipops, and pretty much everything happy! I want to wallpaper the inside of my eyelids with them!






Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie, ME ME ME, I want I want I want... lol, what a terrible blog post!

2 comments:

歡樂 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nowzem said...

wow, that's weird that the comment before was removed. anywho--I love these brands too! BUT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE bamPOP as well. I love acrylic stamps. I'm totally addicted to acrylic stamps and patterned paper, neither of which do I ever use! :D