Thursday, January 7, 2010

Removable Vinyl Wall Decals


How perfect is this for Alysha's future room?!?!

As someone who is trying to get into painting bedroom murals for a living, I should really loathe this Etsy Shop and all the companies out there making wall decals, but oh man, the graphic and cute appeal of these is just to die for. I was planning on painting a graphic style all-white mural on the blue walls of Alysha's planned room, anyway... but seriously, how cute and awesome are these decals? I like the butterfly set too! They'd be cute to mix with the floral.

4 comments:

Jules said...

that's really super cute, but there's no reason you can't just use that as a guide and paint your own.

shell said...

OMG, I love this. I'm going to their website to check it out.

shell said...

Well, they just have kids stuff. No good for me. Wonder if there's anywhere out there that does vinyl Hindi phrases. Now that I would pay $$$ for.

Micheal Vaughn said...

I really love this.
______________________________
Inspirational Wall Quotes