Friday, January 22, 2010

Today is Circle Day


Oh, the things mothers'll do to get their kids to eat carrots.... lol...

On the subject of my last post about those sugar decorations... I received an email today from the company after sending in an inquiry about their s/h costs. Well, it was a bit condescending to say the least, although it might be because mine probably was a bit more heated than it could have been. I'm just so sick of these companies who charge so much for shipping.

Anyway, they said that even though Alberta and Washington are very close to each other, anything going across the border into another country is going to cost considerably more. They said that if I order from any company outside of my country, I will notice this hike. Hmm... funny... because I just found a company in Colorado that is will ship me similar (actually, better) sugar butterfly decorations for only $2.50...

No comments: