Friday, February 12, 2010

Pillows


Muffin pillow
Originally uploaded by PinkFriday

How could a person ever be unhappy with a room this colourful and fun?

I want to make some super cute and frilly and pretty pillows for my daughter's future room, so, I've been looking all over the internet for inspiration. These are so fun! I love the clouds pillow and the muffin/cupcake pillow... and just look at that crazy-fun blanket they are sitting on! That owl pillow is cute too!

Of course, I plan on something more princessy and elegant and satiny for my girl's princess room... but these are so cute, I just had to share! Maybe I'll end up doing something for her room that is more whimsical than pretty - I'm naturally drawn to that funky stuff in the first place! I mean just look at all that colour and fun!! It makes me so HAPPY! LOL!


No comments: