Monday, March 29, 2010

Home Buying and STRESS and To-Do's

So much to do in the next while.

I need to complete all my ATCs for PATs and private trades that I'm in right now. I need to keep my swaps that I'm hosting right now organized so nothing is lost over the move. I need to call a lawyer for the legal paperwork stuff with getting the house in our name. I need to start getting boxes together so I can start packing (holy crap!). I need to get the final edit of my book done in the next few weeks before we get possession of the house. Once we have possession of the house, I need to go over there and figure out what the wall paint colours (weee) so that I can get all the painting done before we move in. Not sure what we're going to do with Mugsy.


.....oh, if you're wondering... ;)
........ They accepted our offer on the house today! WAHOO!


It is cute and little and has a forest and pond behind it... it is definitely a super humble place with very little storage room... but it will be ours... and it isn't 1000 miles away from Red Deer, and it isn't old and weird, and it was built in 2004, and wahoo... happy day...

3 comments:

Jules said...

Wow, Congrats, Sarah and Travis (and babies!!) That's amazing!!! When are you moving and will you please not forget to invite me to the housewarming? ((HUG))

Mrs. Dude said...

wooooo, I will definitely invite you to the housewarming! YAY!

We will hopefully get possession by April 30th :)

Kimazon said...

Congrats on the house! AWESOME!