Monday, March 1, 2010

Stellar!!



14 GOLD - 7 SILVER - 5 BRONZE - 26 MEDALS TOTAL

Oh man, Loved the Olympics! I mainly watched the Hockey, as that is where my excitement lies, lol. Which pretty much rocked my world! Gold in both women's and men's Hockey just like at Salt Lake City. So awesome! Oh man, that Gold Medal Men's game sure was a nail biter! OH MAN!!

lol, and the closing ceremony was a laugh-riot. That insane dance number chocked full of stupid Canadian stereotypes was just hilarious. Good times! Thanks Vancouver AND CANADA for one heck of an awesome Winter Olympics!!

YEEAAAAAH... Will be a hard one to follow! Good thing the Russians have four years to plan!

2 comments:

HornCatCreations said...

I agree- Gold in both women's & men's hockey. AWESOME!!!

shell said...

GO CANADA! I didn't watch a lot of the Olympics, just caught stuff here and there in between cartoons, but caught the big stuff. Canadian pride is everywhere (even my twitter friends from places like Armenia were cheering for us).

Simply put: WE ROCK!