Monday, April 12, 2010

Art Journal / Agenda

http://www.fantazya.ca/diary2011.html

HOW FUN IS THIS?!!
An absolutely genius idea!

Here is an annual Journal/Agenda/Calendar Book where each page is decorated by an artist! This is the first I've heard of it, but I guess this is their fourth year running. Anyhow, you artists out there can go to the website and reserve a page. Then you make an artsy design for the page and send it in. FREE PUBLICITY. You do not have to purchase the diary or pay to have your name in it... all you need to get your website's link in there is design the page!

Check out my page design! I sent it in today. It is for October 10th because that's my birthday. Woo Giraffe!!!


4 comments:

Molossus said...

Wow!!! How awesome (both the calendar, and your entry!)

Mrs. Dude said...

thanks Sandra :D

Jules said...

That's a totally awesome idea, and a totally wonderful entry you did!! Love it!

Mrs. Dude said...

thank you Julie!! :D