Sunday, July 11, 2010

She Scrapbooks!?


Originally uploaded by tlouey
It has been a ridiculously long time since I posted an actual scrapbook page on this, my scrapbooking blog! LOL!

So, here is one I did a few weeks ago. I haven't finished the second page of the two-page-spread which'll actually have photos of my cousin running the barrels... but here is the first page! This is my little cousin after competing in her first rodeo this summer! EXCITING!

I had a lot of fun putting this page together. Most of the papers used are from Creative Imaginations from a line they put out a few years ago. I bought all the papers when I was working at the local scrapbooking store because I couldn't pass them up. Finally, I have used them!! The little border at the bottom is sassafras lass, as is the circle cut from patterned paper. I spent so much time distressing everything and inking everything... it was lots of fun... but very long-winded.


Dream Team Dream Team dtl 2 Dream Team


A lot of those cute buttons and charms came in a western themed pack, probably from Jesse James. Some of the other buttons are just randoms from my collection as are the threads. The title of the page is supposed to be "Dream Team" but I haven't gotten my paws on any letters for the "TEAM" part yet that I like with the page enough.


Hope you like it!
Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Juliana said...

This is such a great LO! We have a horse, so LO's with this theme always catch my eye!!!

Mrs. Dude said...

Thank you~!
What kind of horse do you have?