Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All-Day-Crop in October!

I am so lucky to be part of the special Croptacular Day that Scrapbooker's Paradise is putting on in October! We're having a whole day of scrapbooking fun in the work room at Scrapbooker's Paradise in Red Deer... and it is all going towards raising money for Red Deer's Ronald McDonald House! How cool is that!?


We're having pizza, pop, and yummy treats... as well as raffles and door prizes... and a double-page layout... all on top of an awesome TWELVE HOURS of scrapbooking bliss!

Above is the two-page layout that I made for the event. Everyone who comes will get to make their own version of that layout using whatever papers they want. You'll feel like a kid in a candy store!! Walk around the store and choose your own papers from pretty much any rack in the store... then get out your ribbons, flowers, inks and other fun stuff from your own stash to finish up your pages in your own style!


CROPTACULAR
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE
Date: Saturday, October 23
Time: noon-midnight
Cost: $120.00 | Member $60.00




I'm looking forward to the day!
Hope to see ya there :)

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fabulous layout Sara! I knew I recognized it from somewhere!!! Those pics are adorable and I love all your little details and the rustic feel! I hope the crop goes well!