Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not your Average Scrapbook Pages...



I'm not sure if I was 16 or 17 in these photos... hmm... I'm thinking I had just turned 17 a few months before these photos were taken. Anyhow, these are some photos of my BFF and I that we took one day on one of our random outings together.


When I saw this paper on eBay by a scrapbooking company called BamPop... there was just no way I could let that auction go by without putting a bid on that funky paper. The pink is absolutely NEON! I would name it "Brighter-than-highlighter Pink" ...lol! I was amazed that I was able to find cardstock in that crazy pink to use in the layout!!



The problem with CRAZY papers like that is... well, I'm just not accustomed to working with them!! So, it was REALLY challenging to figure out HOW to use them in a layout. I love the CRAZY colours and monster characters, and I think the style is super funky and perfect for crazy, goofy, silly highschool-kid photos! I'm not sure if these pages are done as they are right now, or if I'll do something more to them (at least do some journaling in the green on the one page)... but, I thought I'd share these nutso pages with you!


I'm REALLY excited after visiting BamPop!'s website, btw! They had a whole stack of 12x12 papers for sale for SUPER CHEAP.. and in that stack was included some UBER funky and cute UNICORN papers! I can NOT wait to receive that stack in the mail... Heehee!!




2 comments: