Sunday, September 19, 2010

There were a lot of Boobs....



Oh yessss, there were a lot of BOOBS at the 2nd Annual BREAST Crop Ever!!!



So, Saturday was the 2nd Annual Breast Crop Ever. A full day of scrapbooking to support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. It was a really great day. Really well put-together! Good food! Good Company! Lots of prizes!

I'm sure that there was tonnes of money raised - I'm looking forward to hearing what the final count is.



I had a lot of fun... and even got some scrapbooking done, too! LOL!


4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Looks like a great time! I can't wait to see the pages you got done!

Mrs. Dude said...

I'll post a few this evening! :)

Jules said...

Wow! Yes, very boobtastic! Actually, that sounds like a great and creative event!

Mrs. Dude said...

Thanks Jules, it was super fun