Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Freebie Friday!

Wooohooo... it is FREEBIE FRIDAY!

This Friday I have a special freebie for you! It is a colouring page for you to print off for your children (or yourself, if you like to colour).



My son loves to learn what words are in other languages. My mom lives in Mexico, and so teaches him colours and things in Spanish. My "sister" lives in Germany and so we are trying to teach him words in German as well. And of course, since we live in Canada, we're bound to come across French words in our day-to-day lives. All this makes for a very other-language-interested little boy! Which I think is awesome!

So, in light of my 4-year-old son's interest in learning other languages, today's freebie is a colouring page with food and their names in other languages. It was a lot of fun to draw up this morning, so, I think I may do a few more of these pages for future Fridays.

You can find the page in pdf format HERE
The image in this post probably won't print properly, you need to print the pdf image.





I hope you enjoy it!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: