Friday, October 8, 2010

First Freebie Friday

Hello!

Today is my first of a (hopefully) weekly event here at my RUNNING WITH SCISSORS blog! Yes, this is internet history in the making, folks! Today, is FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Because I am involved in all sorts of blog things and have a crazy variety of interested, Freebie Fridays will cover all sorts of freebies! Sometimes they will be scrapbook-related, sometimes they will be art-related, sometimes they will be craft-related... etc. etc. etc.


Since I'm already doing a blog giveaway this month, I figured I'd start small with this freebie friday. Today, I am posting a Scrapbook Page layout/sketch for you scrapbookers out there! Save it to your computer, print it off to use, post it on your blog.. do whatever you like. If you make any pages using it, I would be very curious to see your finished product, so please comment with a link to your finished page if/when you make one!! Teehee! :)

Oooh, I wonder what fun things I can come up with for the next freebie fridays!

No comments: