Saturday, November 6, 2010

Have You Taken Down Your Halloween Decorations?

ZOMBIES! ...this is an ATC by me
(Artist TRADING Card - 3.5 x 2.5 inches)

Mine are down and put away! No sign of Halloween here! Except for the stash of candy in the cupboard which I have been helping my kids eat... for shame! But Mmmmm... its so good!

I'm already getting excited for Christmas. I had to hold myself back from putting up gigantic plastic snowflakes on the outside of the house when I took down the Halloween decorations. LOL! I will wait until December... I will wait until December.. I will wait until December...

Hah!

Don't forget to switch your clocks tonight/tomorrow morning if you live in one of those weird areas where they change their clocks like the foolish people they are... you know, places like where I live... lol!

1 comment:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

I am trying hard not to put them up yet either!! I so want to! I have said I will wait until it snows haha!!