Saturday, November 13, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies!

We made Peanut Butter Cookies the other day.

I find that baking with the kids keeps them out of trouble!!
...at least for a little while.



Did I mention that Peanut Butter Cookies are like my most fave cookies in the whole wide world. Well, the ones I make with my recipe are, anyway. Jayden said that he likes them better when they have Smarties or M&Ms on top.. so, we decorated them with M&Ms, and I think he may be on to something.



My problem is that I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to my homemade Peanut Butter Cookies!! We made a gigantic batch and it was all eaten within 48 hours.. and mostly eaten by me. Not so good for the weight loss wishes...


Jayden and I love Peanut Butter cookies!
Alysha mainly likes the M&Ms... lol

2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love these pics...I would love some peanut butter cookies too! I can't wait to see these in a layout!

Jules said...

I love peanut butter cookies too... but yeah, not good for the waistline. I never bake with Nathan... well, I think I've done it like 3 or 4 times. I don't know why I don't do it more. I think it has to be cuz I just am not a person who likes cooking of any sort. But if it keeps them out of trouble, I should really do it more often! LOL