Friday, November 12, 2010

Start your Morning with FREEBIE FRIDAY!

I had so much fun drawing a colouring page for the last Freebie Friday, that I thought I would do another one!

Last colouring page had foods that started with the first four letters of the alphabet... so, I am continuing this with four more foods with the next four letters of the alphabet. They are all arguably breakfast foods, so, happy breakfast to you! And yes, I have included the translations of the foods in French, Spanish and German...



You can find the page in pdf format HERE
The image in this post probably won't print properly, you need to print the pdf image.



Bon App├ętit

6 comments:

Juliana said...

WOW! Did you design these? I just scrolled through your blog and saw several images on ATC's, etc that look hand drawn and they are so WOW!

Mrs. Dude said...

Hi Juliana!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Yes, I drew this and I draw my ATCs and whatnot, myself. Thanks for the nice comments! I actually illustrate children's books :)

Jules said...

Do you even have a clue how awesome and cool you are? :)

Mrs. Dude said...

Jules! You are so sweet!!!

esther a.k.a. craftyvox said...

Cute! Do you happen to have a link to the first 4 letters too?! :)

Mrs. Dude said...

Hi Esther, thanks for dropping by. Yes, the link is included right in this blog post, but here it is again: http://multitaskmamma.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-freebie-friday.html

Also, you can click on the "freebie friday" label at the bottom of the blog post to view all the freebie friday posts at once.