Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Faces


As if I need an excuse to use glitter and bling in my scrapbook pages... but if I did, Christmas is the perfect excuse...

Well, when I saw Webster's Pages new line, "Sweet Season", I knew that I just had to make something with it! I love Webster's Pages... and this twist on traditional/retro Christmas was sooo meant for me! I love the greens and the purpley pinks and the vintage feel!


...and Prima is the perfect buddy for Webster's Pages.. they work so perfectly together. They definitely are kindred spirits in the scrapbooking world!



Please check out my post on the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog for more photos of this layout and a product break-down. Don't forget to leave a comment!!

Have a great day!
Sara

3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally sweet Sara! Saw this in store today, and we all marvelled over it! Beautiful work!

Jules said...

Wow, I really love that page, Sara!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL page!!