Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter is HERE!

Well, Winter is definitely, absolutely, very coldly here! It kind of came as a shock to the system since we had such a warm fall. Winter blew in overnight, quite literally. Last week we were walking around outside in our t-shirts and now we're under two feet of snow!

Jayden and I made paper snowflakes the first day of the snow since it was too cold to go outside. We hung them in our living room window with some other snowflake decorations - they look so pretty.

It is definitely looking like Christmas outside! I wish we had put up our Christmas lights on the house when it was still warm out. Sure, we were scoffing at the people who were putting up their lights in October and even the beginning of November, but they are the ones who should be laughing now!

Anyhow, I have just under three more weeks to get the house organized, cleaned, and whatever before my Mom and her Husband will be here! We are living in their house and renting out ours because they've been living in another country for the last few years. The house is SO messy, even when the main living areas LOOK clean and organized, the house is stilly a MESS! Nothing is in the right place for various reasons including me not being on-top of the situation (bleh!), us living in and around my mom and her husband's stuff, and my little toddler grabbing random items and transporting them to opposite sides of the house on an hourly basis (she's the main culprit, I think!). I guess I should get on that, but there's so many more attractive things on my to-do list!

Speaking of more attractive things... we just got in two new lines by Basic Grey at Scrapbooker's Paradise. The first thing I did was buy a few sheets of paper so that I could get a jump-start on my next Design Team post for the store's blog! I'm already done the page and I love it.. but I have NINE days to wait until my scheduled post! LOL!!!!!! Ooops! Well, I'll show you a little preview now...

2 comments:

~Patty~ said...

Thanks for the wonderful comment about my scraproom. I hope you will continue to follow my blog. Your blog is so cute. Love the subjects you talk about. have a great thanksgiving :)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Yep agree with you with putting up the Christmas lights...wish we had done that too haha!! Love the snowflakes!