Friday, November 19, 2010

Woo... Sketch Challenge!


Above is the sketch for this month's Playing in Paradise Sketch Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog! We're having these every month at the blog! You can make your own scrapbook page or card based on the sketch, then you just upload a photo of your project to the blog post at the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to enter it! At the end of the month a winner will be chosen and posted on the blog! Some serious bragging rights ;)


Here's my version of the page!
I'm finally getting around to last year's Christmas photos... eep! I'm behind!

I used some lovely papers by Basic Grey, some alphabet stickers by American Crafts, and some chipboard by Maya Road and Bazzill that I painted... it is a fairly simple page. I had fun turning the circles into Christmas decorations!!



Check out the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to see what the other design team members did with the sketch and to learn how you can enter your own project!!

6 comments:

NickelNook said...

What a fun page Sara! It's a great take on the sketch! I just might have to play this time around!...Nancy :o)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome page Sara! Love those pics and the snowflakes and everything! Beautifully done!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Love you page and love those papers!

Bumpkin Bears said...

This is a great page, love the papers!

Shirley Fread said...

Really great page, Sara! Really loved the papers you chose!

Stampin Kimber said...

I love your layout Sara......it's nice to see a layout done for the challenge.....since I usually do a card!!!