Sunday, December 26, 2010

Here Comes 2011!!

Good Morning!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family!

I wonder how many of you are out braving the crowds to get some fabulous Boxing Day sales, teehee. I plan on heading out to find a nice Christmas Tree for super cheap. Hopefully, next Christmas we'll be decorating our own home and putting up our own tree!


Anyhow, on to the next holiday!

Every New Year for the past few years, we've been going to my Aunt's house for their New Year's party... they celebrate New Year in a special way by giving gifts on New Years Day instead of on Christmas Day. So, all her kids and their kids come over New Years Eve and stay overnight.

I like to start my scrapbooks for each year with the first page being photos from New Years Eve & Day.... so, I thought I'd get a jump start on the page this time around!



Items Used:
Paper - Reminisce - Real Magic Collection - Fantastical Fireworks
Snowflakes - dollarstore Christmas tree decorations
"2011" - random bling numbers
"Happy New Year" - Sticko "Label Lingo"
Ribbon - random Christmas ribbon (check out our large assortment of ribbon!)
Bracket - Bazzill Chips - painted white then spritzed with Radiant Rain Shimmer Mist


So, there it is... all shiny and shimmery and sparkly... waiting for my photos from our New Years celebrations, and a little journaling too. Have a wonderful New Year!!!


No comments: