Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Pretty Pink Princess Page!

Twice each month Scrapbooker's Paradise introduces a new Featured Product with a special discount and fabulous ideas from our design team! This time it is Colorbox Queue! So, my challenge was to create a scrapbook project using that ink. I've never used inks by colorbox before, I tend to stick to what I know. But it has been really fun to have a chance to play with these! They have such a wide variety of colours and it is so handy-dandy how they package them...





I just love the new ENCHANTED line by Imaginisce!
There are so so so many cute stamps, stickers, ribbons, chipboard, die cuts, and papers in the line that I just love! It was super hard not to just bring the entire display home with me when I first saw them all in the store.

For this 12x12 layout, I used two sheets of the "Happy Ever After" paper by Imaginisce and cut out the castle on both. I used 3D Foam squares to layer them on top of each other for a 3D look. I put heart-shaped rhinestones and Stickles glitter glue on the castle to make it even more glittery and princessy! I love it! ...oh, and of course, I used our FEATURE PRODUCT to ink the edges of the castle pieces. It is so cool that the Tutti Frutti pack has all the perfect colours to go with these papers! I cut out the clouds and inked them with the blue from the Tutti Frutti pack, too. It was a lot of fun to make this page and it turned out better than I even expected!

You should head over to the blog of my design teammate, Kim, to see what fabulous project she came up with to use Colorbox Queue inks on!





Our feature item over at Scrapbooker's Paradise is Colorbox QUEUE ink! You can get it at our feature price ($9.50 instead of $11.99) from Dec 16th to 31st. Just write "FIQUE" in the comments section when you go to order!

We're also having our first Blog Giveaway!! Make sure you check out our FEATURED PRODUCT post over at Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings and leave a comment to be entered to win! We'll select a random winner to be announced in a few days! EXCITING!




6 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

This is such a pretty page!

NickelNook said...

What a wonderful layout Sara! I just might have to take a closer look at that collection! Such a cute picture too!...Nancy :o)

Yogi said...

nice

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful scrapbook page, and that castle is adorable. Looks like you had fun with the ink!
Joyce xx

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable! Sweet photo and the way you used the papers is fabulous and the inking takes it over the top!

Stampin Kimber said...

Beautiful page Sara and what a cute pic!!!