Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wonky Ponies

Well, I've found a fun use for that incredibly, brilliantly, wonderfully, brightly coloured fabric that I bought this last summer at a thrift store (more about it here). PLUSH PONIES!

Problem is, I've never made something like this before and I don't want to shell out the money to buy a horse plush pattern... so, I kind of am learning as I go... trial and error. So yes, they are kind of funny looking. What they lack in form and workmanship, they make up for in colourful charm!

HEY, at least little Alysha loves them!

2 comments:

Denise said...

She is so precious... I love that fly away hair!! She looks like she's waiting for them to say something. It's so fun when you make something, that they like it.

Sparkly Pink Star said...

they look great!!