Friday, January 7, 2011

A Fairytale Birthday!

Good morning!
I'm here this morning to introduce you to my new favorite line by Graphic45!
Once Upon a Springtime is such a beautiful, classical, magical line! When I saw it for the first time, I was immediately drawn to it. Some of the papers in it are so absolutely beautiful as they are, that it is a scary thought to cut them!!
I often buy papers like that and just hold on to them for forever because they are so beautiful that I can't use them! I don't know how little me could bring anything new and awesome to these papers that could make them any better than they already are... however, I've decided to STOP IT! LOL! So, I challenged myself to actually USE these beautiful Once Upon a Springtime papers by Graphic45
..so, here is what I came up with!





It was definitely a challenge, I have to say! I spent hours sitting in front of the papers I had picked out and the photos I had planned on using... I just sat and looked at the papers, trying to figure out what to do with them... and willing myself to actually cut the pretty papers! lol!

If you have the same sort of problem as me when it comes to pretty papers... I challenge you to push yourself to actually use them! It is a good feeling to make something you like with them!






Products Used:
Papers
Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime - Woodland Fantasy
Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime - Pixie Post
Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime - Primrose Cottage
Basic Grey - Boxer (an older line from my stash) - Commando

Embellishments
Prima - Cottage Blossoms - Pink Quartz
Prima - Say it in Pearls - Brown
Webster's Pages - Storytellers letter stickers - {Colour} Beautiful (an older line from my stash)


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out SCRAPBOOKER'S PARADISE PONDERINGS, the blog for our fabulous store, Scrapbooker's Paradise. Have a fabulous week!!

5 comments:

NickelNook said...

I just love what you've done here Sara! Your little one is absolutely adorable and it looks like the party was a wonderful time! Of course the 1st birthday is more for us than them! lol When they're older they love looking at all the pictures though, so she will appreciate all the effort you made!...Nancy :o)

Jules said...

This is really super pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Sara it is absolutely gorgeous!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Sara, this is so pretty! Having seen it "in real life", I know first hand how the details, and clustered embellies really bring the photo of dd to life!

Sara said...

thank you for your comments... and yes, thank you laura, the photos really don't do it justice - it looks much better in real life.