Friday, January 28, 2011

Freebie Friday in My Exotic Garden!

Hey! This is it!

The last page of our Alphabet colouring pages!


I've been doing four letters at a time, but since I would have two leftover had I done that this time, I decided to stick the rest of them all on the same page. Here are the UVWXYZ foods that finish off our alphabet! These colouring pages are free for you to print as many times as you like, but please don't redistribute them. If you want to share them with your friends, just give them the link to this blog post!



You can find the page in pdf format HERE
(the preview image will not print at full size. You need the pdf format if you want to print this page at 8.5 x 11 inches)


If you want the colouring pages before this, click on the "freebie friday" label at the bottom of this post or on the left side of the page to find all the previous Freebie Friday posts.

I'd love to see some of your children's coloured versions of these! If you take some photos or scans of any of these colouring pages coloured by your children and stick them on your blogs, I sure would love to come check them out!

Hmmm... now to come up with a new thing to offer on my sporadic Freebie Fridays... any ideas? No, I can't afford to send you all scrapbook and/or art supplies... or trips to vegas, sorry!

No comments: