Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year - scrapbook page

Doesn't it look so much better with photos?

Here's my scrapbook page that I posted about just over a week ago. I made it beforehand and just added photos and journaling today. It sure is sparkly!!
The background paper is called Fantastical Fireworks. It is all shiney and glimmery! I love it! It is actually from one of Reminisce's DISNEY lines. The square bracket was plain chipboard that I painted white and then sprayed with Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist. I love the glimmery shimmer that spray gives!
Anyhow, you can check out my earlier post if you want to know more about the scrapbook page! I hope you all had fun bringing in the new year!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

esther a.k.a. craftyvox said...

Great layout! I totally adore those glittery 2011 numbers :-)