Saturday, January 8, 2011

New items in my Etsy Shop

I have some new items in my Etsy Shop that I'd like to tell you about!


First off... I'm getting into making PAPER DOLLS because they are so much fun! I'm going to be making 8.5 x 11 inch sheets to sell as well as little booklet sets. Right now I have my first booklet available in my shop. The darling character featured in the booklet is Ethel. She loves fashion, strawberry tea, and criossants. She is a bit shy, but she'll make a fabulous friend. The booklet is approximately 4x6 inches with her standing just under 6 inches tall. There are five different outfits in the booklet that you can cut out!


I hope to make more doll characters in the future. I already have illustrations for another gal underway. Her name is Claudette, and she is a fiery and outgoing one! I'll have her in my shop soon, hopefully!







Also in my shop I have a number of Poetry Illustrations each featuring a different poem. These are not prints! These are illustrations drawn directly on the pages of a vintage book of poetry. Check them out in my shop! -- CLICK HERE --





I have plenty of other art pieces in my Etsy shop right now! From little ATC-sized originals and prints to listings for Custom Original 8x10 paintings. Please check it out!

1 comment: