Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some "Stampendous" Cards

Good Morning! I have three coordinating cards to share with you today! I don't often do cards, so, this was a fun little break from scrapbook pages. I've used an absolutely fabulous embossing kit by Stampendous with each of these cards. The kit comes with five different colours of embossing powders.

Scrapbookers Paradise carries these beautiful Embossing kids by Stampendous in different coordinating colours. I used "Meriot" -- I just loved the colour palette of wines and olive greens! And we have them on sale as our Featured Product right now! From January 16th to 31st if you quote "FIEK" in the comments when you order from the website, you'll get a very nice little price adjustment!! Check out our blog for details!


Products Used

Fancy Pants - paper - Lilac House - Strips
Fancy Pants - paper - Lilac House - Heirloom
Stampendous - embossing powder kit - Merlot
American Crafts - Heat Embossing Gun
3L - Adhesive - EZ Runner
Glue Dots - Memory Book
Ribbon by Making Memories
Cardstock

Various Stamps

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest cards! I encourage you to check out my friend, Kim's blog as she has made a project with a Stampendous Embossing Powder Kit this week as well! And don't forget to stop by Scrapbooker's Paradise to take advantage of our Feature Product pricing!

Have a fabulous day!!

6 comments:

NickelNook said...

Beautiful cards Sara! I love the softer, more muted colours! I think the "smile, laugh, giggle" is my favorite! So pretty!...Nancy :o)

~Just me again~ said...

These are really pretty. Love the colors.

Shirley Fread said...

Great cards, Sara!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous cards Sara! I love that colour palette of embossing powders too! So rich!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful cards! I love your colour choices and your clean designs are fabulous!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

beautiful! :)