Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcoming a New Family Member!!



Products Used
Creative Imaginations - Lullaby Boy - Humpty Dumpty
Basic Grey Paper - Hopscotch - Skipping
Ranger - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Cosmo Cricket - Alpha chipboard & alpha stickers
...and brads, buttons, adhesive, and more!



My cousin had her very first baby a few weeks ago! We were so excited to meet him that my baby girl and I made the seven hour trip to see my cousin and her new baby boy, Mavric. I think he has the BEST NAME EVER, by the way!



He was super cute and wonderful, as all brand new babies should be. I took this photo of my baby girl (who didnt seem much like a baby anymore next to him) checking out her new little cousin. I thought it was super cute and needed to be scrapbooked!



Have a great day!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw, cute!! :) Lovely page!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a softly delicate LO! Just beautiful

Jules said...

Awww, congrats Auntie!