Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
I'm here to show you my latest project. Here's a Valentine's Day card I made.

You know, I was looking at the greeting cards when I was at the grocery store today and I saw plenty of cards for wives and plenty for daughters and son-in-laws and for parents and so on... even ones from kids to their teachers... but I only found three cards for husbands. What the heck? Well, I guess Valentine's Day is a day for wives moreso than husbands. How many men do you know who would like to receive a heart-shaped box of chocolate, a pink teddy bear, and a fluffy card that sings some romantic song when you open it? Heh.

Anyway, that was kind of just a random thought that I'm not going to finish. Anyhow, if you want more photos of my project and a more proper list of the items used in the project, check out SCRAPBOOKER'S PARADISE PONDERINGS, the blog for our store, Scrapbooker's Paradise.

Thank you!
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

This is so lovely Sara! What is the mesh bit in the back? Is it just tulle, or is it something else? I really love what it adds! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)