Welcome to my blog!
Since you may be new to my blog, I thought I'd take a moment to introduce you to myself.
HI! I am Sara
I am a published author and illustrator
I am a freelance artist
I am on the design team for Scrapbooker's Paradise where I also work part-time
I have two beautiful children and a wonderful husband
I am an independent consultant for Heritage Makers
...and I have a few hobbies on the side, too!
I am a self-representing artist. I like to illustrate with ink and then colour my pictures with watercolours. I like to work in a small scale. Most of my art is UNDER six inches in size!! You can check out my website to learn more about my art (and my books!)
In hopes of acquiring a few new followers of my blog, visitors to my website, and maybe even customers of my etsy shop, I am having this giveaway.
From now until March 15th, you can enter (via this blog post) to win some free, custom, original art. Art is awesome... especially when it is ORIGINAL... and what's better than original art? FREE original art, of course!
So, this giveaway is for a custom, original, piece of art by me that is 4x6 inches (or smaller) in size. Below are some ways you can enter to win!Make sure to "follow" my blog as the winner will be posted on here on March 16th!!
Ways to Enter:
- 1st Entry: Comment on this post
- Additional Entry: Find and LIKE Sara Steeves Dudenhoeffer on Facebook and comment here telling me what book is pictured in the profile pic.
- Additional Entry: Check out my Etsy Shop and comment here telling me what my avatar on etsy looks like.
- Additional Entry: Add an item in my Etsy Shop to your etsy favorites and comment here telling me which one.
- Additional Entry: Check out my LuLu Bookstore and comment here about which book most interests you!
- Additional Entry: Check out my Website and then comment here telling me what animal is in the first picture on the MINI ART page.
- Additional Entry: Post about this giveaway on your blog and then comment here with the link!
- Additional Entry: Visit Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings and comment here telling me what the main colour scheme of the blog is.
That gives you EIGHT ways to win!**Please make sure that you leave a new comment for each entry