Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kiki La Rue is ready for Spring!

Well, I had so much fun playing with my cuuute new Kiki La Rue stamp from C.C. Designs (our current Feature Product at Scrapbooker's Paradise!) and this beautiful, whimsical, happy paper from Echo Park, that I thought I would do it all again!!

This time around I swapped my Basic Grey bling and my velvety American Crafts ribbon for some buttons and Prima flowers. I used some Stickles glitter glue by Ranger and some Clear Accents, also by Ranger, to dress up Kiki and my strip of pink paper.




Products Used to Create my Card:

Echo Park - 12x12 Paper - "Springtime" Lemonade & Robin's Egg
Echo Park - 12x12 Paper - "Springtime" Floral Fun
C.C. Designs - Single Stamp - Kiki La Rue - Spring
Ranger - Glossy Accents - Clear
Assorted Prima Paper Flowers
Ranger - Stickles - "Diamond"




Don't forget to check out Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings (the blog for Scrapbooker's Paradise) to take part in our product giveaway and also learn how you can save some money on your CC Designs purchase. Hurry! You only have a few more days to enter to win!!

3 comments:

NickelNook said...

I love the pretty colors and your coloring is so great! Such a pretty card!...Nancy :o)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!This is beautiful Sarah!I love the colors and that adorable image is colored perfectly!Amazing!
Hugs,
Chris

Jacqueline said...

adorable card -
Love that photo
Yeah – another Canadian … I'm from Ontario – I invite you to visit my blog
– I make handmade cards & paper crafts … don’t forget to stop by my blog on Friday for the April Bunny Blog Hop – I have some great Canadian sponsors with a ton of great prizes … hope to see you there.
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline