Sunday, March 13, 2011

SNOW!


Oh, it has been a good many years since the snow has ever been this deep... especially in MARCH! At least as far as I can remember! I do remember when I was in elementary school that I had to miss school one day because it had snowed so much the night before that we couldn't get our front door open! We ended up having to open a window and climb through.

Anyhow, my four year old son took that photo of me. We were playing in the snow in front of my Grandma's house on their farm. I was walking on top of some snow but then fell throw and sunk that deep in the snow! It was crazy! I had the hardest time trying to get back to shallower snow... lol... I ended up crawling on my chest (almost like I was swimming) through the snow. My son thought it was pretty hilarious to watch as he sat on top of a mountain of snow that had been pushed off the driveway weeks before by my Grandpa with his tractor.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Hey you... i'm so tired of the snow, can't believe i'm still here enduring this cold winter. may i add you look lovely in the snow - LOL! Sure the wee ones had a blast.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog!

Jules said...

OMG, and you're tall too... I'd have been waist deep!! LOL