Sunday, April 3, 2011

Definitely one for the Scrapbook!


Leaving the house to go to church this morning, we were greeted by the sun which made Alysha's colourful outfit even more cheerful. My camera was in my purse, so I pulled it out to take a picture of her - she just looked so cute heading toward the car. The moment she saw my camera, however, she turned around and sat down on the step and covered her face. She grumbled "No Mommy!" from behind her pacifier.


I definitely want to scrapbook that photo... it'll be fun! I can't wait until we're moved and I can unpack my scrapbook supplies

2 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

LOL, that is sooooooooooooo cute! when she is older she will love it!

Jules said...

Adorable!

i'm behind on your life. moving? when? looks like I need to read some more.