Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Card


Hi everyone!

I hope you all are having a good week so far.
Today I'm here to show you a card I made using some Prima paper. I love the beautiful muted tones of this pretty paper, and I think it works great for a spring wedding!

I did some embossing with a nice olivey grey-brown colour from my Stampendous Embossing kit you might remember it from our featured product giveaway back in January. The LOVE and FOREVER stamps are some old Heidi Swapp stamps that Scrapbooker's Paradise used to carry. The butterfly stamp is by Inkadinkado, they make fabulous stamps!



Products Used
Prima 12x12 Paper "Botanical Adore"
American Crafts Ribbon
Prima Flowers
My Mind's Eye brads



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Gail said...

....very, very nice card! it's so soft and elegant!