Sunday, May 15, 2011

...a Bright, Summer Birthday!





I love our Feature Product!

Beautiful Inkadinkado stamp sets!|

Actually, we have TWO Featured Products this time around; we have Inkadinkado stamps for our online customers, and our wildly popular 3L Adhesive Duo Packs are our featured product in our store. So, if you're near a Scrapbooker's Paradise, you can take advantage of both specials by ordering online and going into the store!

So, check out our online store to see all the beautiful Inkadinkado stamp sets that are listed at $10.99, choose one, and then make sure to stick in our featured product code: FICLRINKA in the comments section when you go to check out. You'll only be charged $9.25 for the set instead of the $10.99!

The set I chose to work with was our Birthday Cupcake set.. although, I really had a hard time choosing, personally! For me, it was between that and the Pennant Alphabet set, the Day at the Zoo set, and For the Birds set! It was actually the paper that helped me finally decide on a stamp set to go with.

Echo Park just put out the cutest, brightest, most summer fun line of papers and embellishments called "Summer Days" ... I knew I wanted to make a card with that line of paper, so that helped me narrow down my stamp set choices to the Pennant Alphabet set and the Birthday Cupcake set... in the end, cupcakes trump pennant bunting every time... which is probably why I could stand to lose a few pounds in my middle, hah.



Anyhow, I made this card (based on the layout of a card our fabulous design team member, Laura, made months ago) that I just love. The colours are so cheerful and the cute cupcake just makes me happy. I love how you can add some extra PIZAZZ to your cards by using double sided patterned paper for the base of the card. The outside of my card is a nice polka-dotted purple... but when you open the card.. BAM!... look at all the festivities!


Echo Park - 12x12 Paper - Summer Days "Rainbow"
Provo Craft - Cuttlebug - "Polka Dots" Embossing Folder
Quickutz - Square & Scallop Square Die
Inkadinkado Stamp Set - Birthday Cupcake
ColorBox - "Tutti Frutti" Queue Cat's Eye Dye Ink Set
Ranger - Stickles - Glitter Glue - "Icicle"
Blue RicRac Ribbon
White Cardstock



Don't forget to check the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to enter to win our Featured Product Giveaway and to see what other design team members came up with!!!

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally cute...inside and out! So glad to know I inspired you!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Very cute card! I just love that polkadot embossing folder, and the cupcake stamps are great hey!

jengd said...

Fun card! I love how screamingly bold it is- those colors are great!

Dawn said...

Very sweet card, Sara, those papers are really bright and fun. Love the layout too.

Hugs, Dawn