Monday, May 30, 2011

"The Field" - Scrapbook Page


GOOD MORNING!

Here's a simple 8.5 x 11 inch Scrapbook Page I did with some brand new My Mind's Eye papers from their line, "Lime Twist".

I just love the line! I love their balloons and kites and whimsical clouds... and their fun colour scheme!! I'm sure you will, too!

Anyhow, when I saw their cloud and kite papers while browsing the aisles at Scrapbooker's Paradise, I straight-away thought of some photos I recently developed.



Actually, just this morning we discovered a new and super-fun thing in the field behind our house! Early this morning when we were just getting ready to start our day, a bright yellow hot air balloon flew by and landed in our field!!



I will probably make a few more pages with this line from My Mind's Eye to scrapbook the many, many photos I took of the kids and dogs in the field this spring. This page was really simple with not much embellishment beyond the papers and paper title from My Mind's Eye. We'll see what I do with the other pages, later on, maybe I'll try some other styles with the paper.


Products Used
My Mind's Eye Embellishment - Lime Twist "Soar Title"
My Mind's Eye 12x12 Paper - Lime Twist "Soar Kites"
My Mind's Eye 12x12 Paper - Lime Twist "Genuine Sky"
Alphabet Stickers by American Crafts
Journaling Tag by October Afternoon
Embroidery Floss
Brown and Cream Stamping Inks



1 comment:

NickelNook said...

How fun is a hot air balloon right in your back yard? Those are great photos to scrap! I haven't even seen this paper line yet...I have to go check it out! I love your page and hope to see more! Thanks Sara!...Nancy :o)