Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preview....


Alysha and I have been working on getting her room painted in her pretty bright blue. I love seeing the change in the rooms from their cigarette-yellowed primer-white to a brand new colour! ...But, I hate hate hate being the one doing the painting. Painting walls is boring and annoying and painting around ceilings and trim is tedious for me and I stink at it! If only there was a "flood fill" option like on Photoshop!



I look forward to when the room has all the coats of blue it needs and it looks super awesome so that I can start painting the birch trees!

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

Alysha is such a cutie! I absolutely love the shade of blue you're doing! I know what you mean about painting walls, and all the boring taping and trim bits! It's hard to see the forest for the trees! lol (I had to fit it in here somewhere! haha) Just keep focused on what's to come...those birch trees will be GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see it!...Nancy :o)

Jules said...

I really can't wait to come see your kids' rooms soon!