Monday, May 16, 2011

Rock On! ;)



"A Series of Moments All in a Line" is a line from a song called "And So We Run" by David Usher. I thought it worked nicely as the title for this scrapbook page which features many moments from a concert of his that I went to a few years ago.

I had a lot of fun making this scrapbook page! I took a sheet of "Cobblestone" paper from one of Cosmo Cricket's older lines, "Fleuriste" and played with it! I mucked around with my acrylic paints, india ink, watercolours and a Glimmer Screen (mask)... and then inked the edges of the paper with my ColorBox Black dye ink.



Then I just matted my main photo and put my smaller photos on in a line. There really aren't a lot of elements on this page; a chipboard heraldic lion, some alpha stickers from basic grey and cosmo cricket, some strips of paper, and my photos. It was a bit of a different style than my current norm, and that was why it was so much fun!

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

Very cool page Sara! Suits the photos perfectly! :o)