Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fairy Baby Scrapbook Page



This past weekend, I spent Saturday scrapbooking with some lovely ladies at a day crop. I didn't get a lot of scrapbooking done, unfortunately, but I had a good time and was happy to have a day to not think about the house and not take care of my rug rats.

This is one of the few pages that I did get done! I was using some cuuuute paper by Best Creation Inc. and flowers by Prima and Imaginise. You can click on the photos to see their larger versions!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely Wednesday! ...and HAPPY JUNE! 19 more days until my daughter turns two!

3 comments:

kerstin said...

... and I still have to get a present and send it. Any wishes, little princess?

Christie said...

Such a cute page! I never get very much done at crops either, I love to visit!

Debbie said...

Such a sweet layout and precious picture!!