Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Masking your Titles



Hello!
Today I have a little tutorial over at Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings for Masking your Titles. The main idea is that you take your chipboard or cardstock letters and place them on your scrapbook page and they ink over them, spray them with glimmer mist, or splatter paint over them. You should check out Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings for more related photos and ideas, though.






This scrapbook page is called "5614"
It is a little 8x8 page for my Alberta Adventure album. The Album is pages of pictures in front of town signs because I have this fun goal of getting a picture of myself in front of a 'Welcome to' sign of every town/city in Alberta. It might be a far-fetched goal, but it is fun.

Anyhow, this is a picture of me in front of Blackfalds sign, but we also just recently moved to Blackfalds. So, I titled the page 5614 because the population on the sign says 5610... and there's four of us.



Products Used
Cosmo Cricket 12x12 Paper - Odds & Ends "Scraps"
Cosmo Cricket 12x12 Paper - Odds & Ends "Remnant"
Cosmo Cricket 12x12 Paper - Odds & Ends "Junk Drawer"
Cosmo Cricket 12x12 Paper - "Vintage/Grass" Color Pick
... also, brown cardstock, some buttons, and embroidery floss

1 comment:

Helen Tilbury said...

Love this layout! The misting with the masked alphas is awesome!! Thanks so much for somehow finding my blog yesterday & leaving me such a nice comment - waking up to it made my day :)