Thursday, June 9, 2011

Songs that Impacted Your Life

Hey there!

Happy Thursday!! Hurray, we've got some sun today! I hope we get a summer this year... last summer wasn't much to speak of, and so far, we haven't had much heat. I don't do well in extreme heat, but I'd love to at least hit the 20'C mark a few times a week, lol! June is still young, we have time to heat up.

Anyhow, I've been adding some of my old faves to my iTunes today and it reminded me of a few songs that are historically significant in the course of my life hence far...


"Hurt" by Thousand Foot Krutch


"Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2


So, what songs can you think of that really impacted your life? Not songs that you like, or that get stuck in your head a lot, but songs that really SPOKE to you at some point.. songs that might have even helped to change the course of your life. Tell me which songs are important to you!

Have a great and musical rest of your week!

No comments: