Monday, June 27, 2011

A Turtle Birthday! ...Showcase Monday


Happy Monday!! It's our Showcase day, and continuing with this month's Birthdays and Parties theme, I have a 12 x 12 scrapbook page to share with you! You know, it worked out really well that we had June be our Birthdays & Parties Showcase theme! My daughter just turned two this month, and we had a little party for her, so I scrapbooked it for Showcase Monday!


click for larger image

We had a turtle-themed birthday party for her because she just love love loves turtles. You know, I'm not sure where this came from, but she sure is cute the way she says "tuuuuutle".


click for larger image

I used a number of different companies for this page. Papers from My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, and Echo Park... oh and even a little bit from Sassafras. I used chipboard flowers from Sassafras and pretty pearls and rhinestones from Kaiser Craft. I inked all the papers with Distress Ink (our featured product!) and even sprayed the main patterned paper with some Glimmer Mist.


click for larger image





click for larger image

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great week :D

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

What a beautiful layout Sara! Your little one is such a cute-pie! I love how you mixed all the companies together...but they look like they were made for each other! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

Gail said...

Ohhhhh this is so gorgeous. . . you are going to have to help me with layering ~ plse!!!!!! Everything I do is so linear. . . ugggggh.