Thursday, July 21, 2011

Camping Fun

Earlier this year, American Crafts and Creative Imaginations both came out with some really funky camping themed lines. "Campy Trails" and "Forest Friends" are two lines that I just loved the moment I saw them and had to buy right away!

I've been meaning to use them but keep pushing it back. Finally, I got out some camping photos and made myself power through a creative block to make this page. It isn't the most spectacular or involved scrapbook page, but I am happy with it, it showcases the photos and the fun paper. I hope you like it.


3 comments:

Gail said...

OMG. . . Sara this is so saaaweet! Your pics go awesome with the paper and embelli's. I really enjoy your work a lot, it always inspires me!

Blessings to you, hope you had a great day!

Tracy Suzanne said...

What precious photo's and just the perfect layout and choice of papers for it Sara. Really love it.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Christie said...

So, so cute! Love this layout!