Saturday, July 9, 2011

Daddy's Lil Rockstars

Happy Saturday, everyone!!
I hope you are out enjoying summer!

Here's a fun scrapbook page I put together this week. You might remember me posting about being excited for Best Creation Inc. and Basic Grey's new lines earlier this week.

For a Father's Day gift to my husband, I took the kids in to town to get their photos taken. I had bought them both AC/DC t-shirts and Jean Jackets for the "photo shoot" -- we even brought along my husband's Guitar Hero game guitar for Jayden to hold.



I framed a large photo of the two kids together for my husband and they gave it to him for Father's Day. The photos turned out so cute, though, that I had to get a bunch of the other photos as 4x6's.

It was awesome that I didn't have to hold onto the photos long before we got some great new papers in at Scrapbooker's Paradise that I could use to scrapbook them with!





Papers Used
Best Creation Inc. - 12x12 Paper - Rock Star "Rock My World"
BasicGrey - 12x12 Paper - Out of Print "Bits n Pieces"
BasicGrey - 12x12 Paper - Out of Print "Etchings"
BasicGrey - 12x12 Paper - Out of Print "Reprint"

Embellishments & Stuff
Pink Letters - Sophisticates by Bella Blvd
Green Alpha - Teeny Alpha by Glitz Design
Black Flourishes - Say it with Bling by Want2Scrap
Glitter - Stickles Glitter Glue by Ranger
Flower Centers - Brads by American Crafts


2 comments:

NickelNook said...

That is so fabulous Sara! Your husband must have been thrilled with the photos! Those papers are gorgeous, arent' they? You're kids are even gorgeous-er! lol :o)

Gail said...

awwwww Sara this is so beautiful and the paper is perfect for this pics! Amazing. . . i love it!