Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jayden Appleseed




Here's my latest scrapbook page!

I used a fabulous layout sketch from Sketchy Thursdays as a starting point for my layout. I love to find papers and embellishments and whatnot at the store and put them together with photos... but I often have trouble deciding how to take them from being pretty purchases to being a complete scrapbook page. So, I love layout sketches and page maps.

We have a number of different lines from different companies in at Scrapbooker's Paradise right now that are so bright, bold, colourful, and summery! I love combining different lines because it makes me feel like an advanced scrapper... hahaha... I'm probably just silly. Anyhow, I used paper from EchoPark's "Splash" line and American Crafts' "Margarita" line and embellishments from Little Yellow Bicycle's "Sweet Summertime" line for this layout... I think their lines really go well together!


Products Used
Echo Park - 12x12 Paper - Splash "Orange / Red Distress Solids"
American Crafts -12x12 Paper - Margarita "Merengue"
Little Yellow Bicycle - Sweet Summertime Chipboard Shapes
Bazzill Basics Pom Pom Ribbon
American Crafts Letter Stickers
Glue Dots Adhesive - Memory Glue Dots Sheets
3L Adhesive - E Z Runner 33"



Thanks for dropping by,
I hope you liked my latest scrapbook page!


3 comments:

Anne Pennington said...

So sweet!! Love your layout!!

Leslee said...

Loving your scrapbook page!

Leslee in MT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos, that tree and the title! CUTE! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)