Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nana's Dress




A photo of my beautiful baby girl in a beautiful dress that has now been worn by three generations of babies...

This was my mom's dress. I wore it as a baby. This is a photo of my baby girl wearing it! I thought that was pretty cool.

It was a year and a half ago that I bought some Pink Paislee papers, brads, alpha stickers and other related stuff to scrapbook this photo.

I even searched for a special pattern package of a dress similar in year and style of the dress.. so that I could use the papers on the scrapbook page.

I found a photo of my mom as a baby of a similar age as Alysha in this photo. I bought a little charm. I printed off the photo and put it in the charm for this page.

Yep, I've been collecting stuff for this page for a while now... But, for some reason, I've been too scared to scrapbook it!

(click images for larger view)



I finally mustered the bravery to do this special page. I had a deep photo frame for it, so that I could frame it when it was done... Funny thing is, all this time, I thought it was a 12x12 frame and turns out it is 11x11... who makes a 11x11 frame!? Lesson Learned. Oh well, the page can go in my scrapbook.

ANYWAY, Thanks for looking.. hope you like my page!


(click image for larger view)

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

Oh yes...that is a beautiful baby girl! Such a gorgeous layout to honor a wonderful photo of a very special photo! Thank you for sharing this one!...Nancy :o)

Gail said...

oh how precious - she was so tiny and so beautiful... i love that you are such a sentiment. This LO is so beautiful, love all the distressing, it gives it such a vintage feel. . . great job Sara!

(((Hugs)))